How to participate in the giveaway:
- Visit our Facebook Page
- Leave a review
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Garage Invoice
- Employees of Garage Invoice or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You need to submit a genuine review of Garage Invoice at our Facebook Page.
- Every genuine review received will be entered into the draw.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Review Garage Invoice on Facebook
- Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on 14 May 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Prizes are as follows:
x1 first prize of a FREE Garage Invoice subscription for life
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The x1 first prize winner will be chosen at random from all valid reviews received.
- The winner will be notified by the email supplied within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image (company logo, profile picture) in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions.