Learn how to upload your business logo or change it to a new one.
Garage Invoice uses 2 different logos:
- Main Logo – is used across the system and on login screens
- PDF Logo – is used for Invoices, Quotes, Credit Notes and emails sent to customers.
Note: Supported extensions for logo files are: png, jpg and jpeg
How to upload or change Logo
- Click on ‘SETUP‘ option located on the sidebar menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Click on ‘SETTINGS‘ option located on the sidebar menu and select ‘LOGO‘ option from sub-menu.
- Click on small red ‘x‘ symbol to delete previously uploaded Main Logo.
Confirm your action with ‘OK‘.
Repeat same step for PDF Logo if required.
- Click ‘CHOOSE FILE‘ button, locate and select your new logo, and click ‘OPEN‘ button to confirm selection.
Repeat same steps for PDF Logo if required.
- Once the files are selected click ‘SAVE SETTINGS’ button to upload your new files.
- New logo files has been uploaded, but to see changes, we need to refresh our browser cache.
Windows users: press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard
Mac users: press Command + Shift +R on your keyboard.
Once the screen refreshes itself, you should see logo changes applied.