Sorting, Filtering and Searching Invoices
Learn how to sort & filter Invoices by status (paid, unpaid, overdue…), by year or payment mode and search by items, vehicles or customers
With Garage Invoice you can easily manage your invoices.
Invoice overview screen allows you to locate this particular invoice and Customer overview will show all invoices for selected customer.
Invoices Overview Screen
- Click on ‘INVOICES‘ option located on the sidebar menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Invoices overview screen will show all invoices in the system.
You can easily sort them by invoice number, amount, creation date, due date, customer, vehicle’s reg plate number or status, simply by clicking on column header.
- There is also a search box that you can use to only display invoice’s that are matching your search criteria.
You can search by invoice number, amount, creation date, due date, customer or vehicle’s reg plate number.
- Use View Quick Stats to get value of outstanding, past due and paid invoices and easily display all invoices by their status (unpaid, paid, partially paid, overdue and draft).
- or use option ‘Filter by’ to get what you’re looking for.
- You easily view all invoices for a specific customer.
Just click on Customer’s Name and select ‘Invoices‘ from sub-menu.
- Alternatively, you can use main search bar located on top of the screen.
Search by Customer’s Name, Reg plate number, Invoice number or even invoice item line.