How to Invoice Vehicle in one go
Invoicing Vehicle in one go
Learn how easily invoice vehicle with a click of a button.
With Garage Invoice you can easily invoice vehicle that has
- Task/Jobs attached (please check How to create tasks guide)
- Expenses attached (please check How to create expense guide)
How to invoice vehicle with tasks and expenses attached
- Click on ‘VEHICLES‘ option located on the sidebar menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Locate vehicle on the list, and click on Reg Plate Number.
- Click ‘INVOICE VEHICLE‘ button.
- Select how you would like to Invoice tasks (Task per item or based on time sheets).
You can view what tasks and expenses can be invoiced, by clicking on ‘See tasks/expenses‘ buttons.
Select all or check tasks and expenses you want to be included on this invoice.
Note: added tasks with ‘In progress’ status will be marked as Complete once invoice is created.
Click ‘INVOICE VEHICLE‘ button to create invoice.
- You can still adjust invoice lines, amounts and tax rates on Invoice screen.
Once Invoice is ready click on:
‘SAVE’ – to save invoice in the system
‘SAVE & SEND‘ – to save invoice and send it to customer