Learn how to create vehicle expenses that can be easily pass onto customer.
With Garage Invoice you can create 2 types of vehicle expenses:
- Billable Expense – total amount of this expense can pass onto customer, by converting expense into invoice (e.g. vehicle parts required to accomplish job).
- Normal Expense – still will be related to vehicle, but you will not be able to invoice your customer for it.
How to create Vehicle Expenses
- Click on ‘VEHICLES‘ option located on the sidebar menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Locate vehicle on the list and click on Reg Plate Number.
- Click on ‘Sales’ tab, and select ‘Expenses’ from dropdown list.
- Click ‘RECORD EXPENSE‘ button.
- Fill in required information; Expense Name, Note, Expense Category, Date and Amount.
You can attach Receipt if you want.
Ensure that option ‘Billable’ is checked if you want to charge customer for this expense.
Click ‘SAVE’ button to add expense into system.
- List will show you all Expenses (billable and not) marking which are still awaiting to be invoiced.
You can Invoice expenses in one go using ‘INVOICE VEHICLE‘ button.