Learn how to create manual orders for Customer, right from the admin panel.
With Garage Invoice you can create manual orders (e.g. when customer is on the phone or in the workshop).
Garage Invoice will automatically create invoice (based on the order details), and update your stock levels once payment has been made.
Create manual order
- Click on ‘PRODUCTS‘ option located on the sidebar menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Click on ‘New order (POS)‘ option located on the sidebar menu.
- Select Customer (start typing or press space bar to display list of all customers).
Select Product from the list and add order Quantity.
– Add new line with ‘ADD‘ button.
– Delete line with red ‘X‘ button.
Click ‘SAVE‘ button to create the order.
- Invoice will get created.
You can easily edit this invoice to add more items or simply record payment manually.