Learn how to add a new currency to Garage Invoice system and set it as a base currency.
Set a base currency that will be used across the whole system; when creating invoices, quotes etc.
Please ensure that correct ISO code for currency is entered when setting up. ISO codes can be found here.
Note: Changing the base currency is possible only if there are no Invoices, Quotes, Payments and Credit Notes transactions recorded in that currency. Delete transactions to change the base currency.
How to upload or change Logo
- Click on ‘SETUP‘ option located on the sidebar menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Click on ‘FINANCE‘ option located on the sidebar menu and select ‘Currencies‘ option from sub-menu.
- Click on ‘NEW CURRENCY‘ button.
- Enter Currency ISO Code (e.g. GBP, USD, EUR etc. – list of currency codes), currency symbol (e.g. £, $, €).
Select decimal and thousand seperator and currency symbol placement.
Click ‘SAVE‘ button to add new currency to the system.
- To set a new currency as a base one for Garage Invoice system, click on blue ‘STAR‘ button.
- You can update and delete currencies that are already in the system.
Just use Edit and Delete buttons.